Saturday, August 12, 2017

Chess - Eliza Character Sheet

chess, black, white, pawn, character design, concept art, sketches, digital art

Chess - Eliza Character Sheet: This week got a lot more full and interesting than I thought it would, but I managed to get another character sheet done for my Chess concept art video. This one I'm really proud of. It astounds me how much I've evolved some of these characters over the span of four years. Originally, this pawn was named Emily and honestly, there really wasn't a whole lot to her character or personality. Now, her name's Eliza, and she's a fierce little pawn who defies her peers and has moved on from a less reputable past in arms dealing to now being the Black Weapons Master.
Man, how she's grown...

Tools: Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment