Saturday, February 18, 2017

Angelic Patterns

For my 2-D Design class final, I had to make a repeat pattern, then make two copies of it in two different color schemes in Photoshop. Here they are!

Between God and the Devil, repeat patterns, angels, digital art

Angelic Pattern #1: Because I didn't feel like doing any patterns that were completely abstract or floral, I decided to do one around my original character Angelica (Between God and the Devil). The first version of the pattern has a pink color scheme.

Between God and the Devil, repeat patterns, angels

Angelic Pattern #2: This next version is in a blue color scheme. At first I didn't like it as much as the pink one, but I've started warming up to it. I have to print one of these for finals, and now I don't know which one to choose (feel free to comment which one you like best!).
I honestly didn't think I was going to enjoy this last assignment - like I said, I'm not one for completely abstract things or intricate patterns. But I really enjoyed making the repeat pattern, and I think I'll make more of them in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment