Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wildcard Wednesday #31

This week, we have: a finished pencil test!
Also, I have returned from priority (and brief tendinitis) break!


Valentyne Finished Pencil Test: Well, I did it-my first full pencil test of my own character! I cannot tell you how amazing it has been to work on this. For so long I've been looking at my characters just acting still on the page. Now that I've brought one to life through the powers of animation, it's incredible. My character is no longer just a figure standing still-he's a living thing.
I know, I know, that may sound a little over dramatic, but it's the truth.
Also, exciting news! I'm going to be using this clip for my final project for Raster class-and my final project will be an 30 frames animation of Valentyne and Angelica! It's going to take cleaning up, a lot of coloring, and some backgrounds from Corel Painter (which I'm loving that software, by the way), but I can make it work. I can't wait to share it with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment