Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wildcard Wednesday #35

This week, we can expect: more Chess preparations and the basic sketch for last Saturday's piece!

chess, black, white, pawn, bishop, concept art, traditional media, storyboard

Chess #10: Been doing more prep work on my Chess concept for Electronic Media. I have even written four bits of screenplay, showcasing some plot establishing scenes and character developing scenes! I'm so excited-this is the closest I've ever gotten on this project to actually developing a story I want to tell.

The Jester, Makedo Entertainment, fan art, horror, sketches

The Jester Sketch: Here's the sketch of my Jester piece, without color or correcting. Even when I'm drawing pieces that are going to go through Photoshop enhancement, I still try my best to do a good sketch that can stand out on its own. Just because Photoshop makes it easy doesn't mean I should grow lazy in my artistry.


No comments:

Post a Comment