Monday, October 3, 2016

The Art Returns!

Hi, M³ here! This is the last week of my accelerated class, so after Thursday, the art is going to come back on a regular basis again!
I know it ruined the flow of action on the art blog. But trust me when I say that if I'd tried keeping this up while working my way through the accelerated class, I would've gone crazy. The amount of homework involved for each module is substantial, but it's even worse when I add on the homework from the other two classes. I couldn't have done it even if I wanted to.
But fortunately, that will all be over soon. I have never stopped drawing in all the five weeks I've spent in this class, and with that combined with vector-related sketches and pieces, there'll be no shortage of art.
So for anyone who's been following my art and had to wait, thank you for your patience! I can't wait to share more art with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment