Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wildcard Wednesday #16

Hi, M³ here! This week, we can expect: a company out for a goddess's blood, Eleven doing incredible stuff with her mind, while Kanzaki and Suga watch in in awe and Jack Frost sets in.

Kill the Goddess!, concept art

Kill the Goddess! Cover Concept: This is just a little cover idea from my school sketchbook. I'll probably preview Kill the Goddess! as a graphic novel/web comic series before I can finally animate it, so this is just one concept for that particular version of the project.

Stranger Things, Eleven, fan art

Stranger Things-Eleven: Stranger Things is one of my top favorite shows ever! I finished it in two days and binge-watched it twice with friends, and I'm definitely watching it again before season two comes out. In the midst of all my heavy homework, I didn't get a chance to do any fan art for this, but now there'll be lots more where this came from (Eleven is such a beast!). This is also a work in progress, as you can tell by the inked in eyes.

Forest of Drizzling Rain, Kirisame, RPG horror, Kanzaki, Shiori

FODR-Kanzaki WIP: Last week I introduced myself to an RPG horror gem, Forest of Drizzling Rain (or Kirisame), and I love it! (Plot in a nutshell: when Kanzaki's parents die, she goes off to learn about her outer family, but comes across horror and forgotten memories involving a vengeful ghost. It's a spooky, touching game-check it out!) I'll also start doing some fan art for this, plus it'll be a good excuse to bring my manga drawing skills back to shape. Hand trace in Illustrator based off of physical sketch.

Forest of Drizzling Rain, Kirisame, RPG horror, Suga

FODR-Suga WIP: This is the other main character from Forest of Drizzling Rain, Suga. He is such an awesome, lonely character. He is the manager of the family mansion Kanzaki goes to visit, and a whole lot more.....to say anything else about his character would be full of spoilers! Also a hand trace in Illustrator based off of a physical sketch.


Rise of the Guardians, Jack Frost, Dreamworks, animation

Jack Frost: Here in Nebraska we've got our first freeze warning, so to welcome the frost, what better way than with a sketch of this guy? (sketched either last year or earlier this year) Rise of the Guardians is one of the two Dreamworks movies I actually like (the other being the underrated Megamind), and Jack Frost is one of my favorite animated characters of all time. He and this movie were also the final push I needed to realize how much I wanted to go into animation.




No comments:

Post a Comment