Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wildcard Wednesday #11

This week, we can expect: Colin Morgan and Admetus. Kind of no other way to put it.
(Also, the stupid scanner failed on me again, so I had to take pictures with the phone. I will try and get down to the bottom of this.)

Colin Morgan, Merlin

Colin Morgan: Two years ago, I completed the BBC life cycle (including Doctor Who and Sherlock) with Merlin. I loved it from the first episode. And Colin Morgan is officially one of my favorite actors out there.
I have some kind of dumb modesty complex in which I can be too respectful of people and things. I always wanted to draw people I admired, but because of this always shied away from doing it. But then I found the picture this drawing's based off of on Pinterest and I just had to draw him. And as I've been growing and advancing in my art, my love for people and things is overcoming my timidity.

angels, demons, heaven, hell

Between God and the Devil #14: Some loose conceptual sketches for Admetus in two of his multiple forms.




No comments:

Post a Comment