Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Next Step - Patreon!

Hi, ArtzDeeva here! It's been a while since I've done a more personal blog post, hasn't it? Well, I'm coming in with some pretty big news.
Ever since I came back to school in the fall to study animation, I have learned a lot in such a short amount of time. I have loved every minute of it, and for the first time in a long while, I finally feel like I'm the master of my own destiny in life.
But the summer is almost upon us, and you know what that means, right? Back to the workforce I go, 'cause the world's against me getting scholarships, apparently. I've come to realize that because I've learned so much and am now officially animating, I'm afraid I'll be even more unhappy in a normal job than I was last year. On top of that, I found out I'm actually going to be done a lot sooner at Metro than I thought I would. I need to start planning ahead and taking steps towards my future if I'm to become the animator I want to be. And I'm ready for something creatively exciting.
So, as is evident in the title of this post, I'm going on Patreon! At the end of the quarter (May 24th), I will set up a creator page and start making what I love to do my job. True, it'll be a bit measly in the beginning (and make no mistake, I'm still working a normal job this summer), but I feel like it'll give me the chance to really push myself to make more creations while getting my work out there and building an audience.
The closer I get to launch day, the more details and information I'll have to share with you all. For now though, things on my blog will go as normal. Some really juicy bits may only be available to certain Patreon supporters. No matter what, I'll keep you posted, and when I'm ready, I'll be sure to leave a link to my Patreon page in the About Me section of the blog.
This is the first step towards bigger things-I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment