Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wildcard Wednesday #46

This week, we can expect: trading card art of various delights! (I'm afraid I've got an unpleasant announcement concerning my Patreon page, but I'll save that for tomorrow-enjoy what there is now!)

Patreon, sketches, doodles

Card Art #1: An overlaying view of all the card art I've made so far! I'm definitely going to make more over the next couple of days.

Patreon, sketches, doodles, chess, concept art

Card Art #2: Card art featuring various Chess characters.

Patreon, sketches, doodles

Card Art #3: Card art with various fantasy landscapes (similar to the one I made for Concept Development)

Patreon, sketches, doodles

Card Art #4: Fun little doodles displaying bounce and walk cycles.

Patreon, sketches, doodles

Card Art #5: Going back to the roots in this blog with some Between God and the Devil art.

Patreon, sketches, doodles

Card Art #6: The last bits of card art, also themed from Between God and the Devil.






1 comment:

  1. Your characters are so expressive! I think that's what I have the most trouble with when I'm drawing. Nice job! I want those landscape cards.

    ReplyDelete