Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wildcard Wednesday #43

This week, we can expect: me (animated), and previews for upcoming Chess finals!



Lip Sync - Bad Fanfic Reading: My latest piece from animation class, a lip sync exercise! (Sorry, for some reason Blogger doesn't think the animation exists on YouTube yet) This features me reading bad fan fiction. I upload readings on my personal account - to see this reading in particular, click here, if you dare!

chess, black, white, queen, bishop, concept art, animation

Chess #15: Here's a sneak peek for my electronic illustration finals! Comprised of two prints and one sequence video, we see a shortened version of one of the main showdowns between Queen Florence, and the White bishop Basilio.

chess, black, white, pawn, bishop, concept art

Chess #16: Lastly, a taste for my animation finals. I'm titling this "Chess - Love in a Nutshell". As the title suggest, this shows one of the subplots in the overall story and establishes the relationship between Lorenzo and Eliza. The required time length for the animation is fifteen seconds, but I'm putting in extra time to make a longer and high quality animation to put up at the end of the quarter.




No comments:

Post a Comment