Saturday, May 13, 2017

Patreon Update-Shifted Launch Date

Hi, ArtzDeeva here! I'm back with a new update related to my move to Patreon.
I've been doing a lot of research on building up my creator page and all the little details that come with it. I'm also really taking into consideration what I can and can't do, and what I'll be able to do in the future, especially since I'll still have to be in a summer job and then back to school afterwards.
So I'm changing the launch date on my Patreon page. Instead of May 24th, I'm going to begin the next leg of my artist/animator journey right at the beginning of June. This will allow me more time to build up my page and work on creations and content for the page and the tier rewards (plus work on some awesome developments that will come a little bit later).
Again, I can't wait to get started on Patreon! I'll make sure I drop the link to my page when everything's ready. In the meantime, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment