Wednesday, August 17, 2016

College-Related Break!

Hi, M³ here! Just needed to get a couple things out there today.
So this week's schedule (along with what's to come next week) has kind of caught up to me, and so there won't be any Wildcard Wednesday today. All the art that would've been posted today I'll post with this week's finished piece.
But I also want to announce that next week I'll be taking Wildcard Wednesday off too. This is because next Wednesday is the day I help my sister move in to Doane University. We're twins, and this is the first time we'll be truly separated from each other. This will not only make it a busy and chaotic next week but also very emotional. It's going to be rough, so I'm giving myself the day off. There will be a finished piece on the following Saturday though.

No comments:

Post a Comment