Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wildcard Wednesday #12

This week's theme: you know, I go so sidetracked from the original theme. So instead, this is We Happy Few with a touch of Disney.

Disney, Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent

Disney #2: Sleeping Beauty was one of my first and remains one of my favorite Disney films, with Maleficent being one of my top favorite villains. She really is a thing to be feared.

We Happy Few, Compulsion Games, dystopia, Downers

We Happy Few #3: Being a perfectionist, I am always trying to revisit my models for characters of either my own creation or from various fandoms. Decided this week to work on revamping Miss Thigh Highs and Arthur.

We Happy Few, Compulsion Games, dystopia, Downers, Arthur Hastings

We Happy Few #4: Reworking my model for Arthur, with the "Gone on Vacation" photo in mind. Also, I'm really enjoying learning more about his personality through his little quips and observations (his voice actor his wonderful!).

We Happy Few, Compulsion Games, dystopia, Downers

We Happy Few #5: Practice sketches for the follow-up on my most popular piece of We Happy Few fan art, "The Bouquet". Because I'm not simply doing a follow-up drawing. I'm going to do a little animatic of the scene! The tentative date for its posting is next Saturday, but it will at the very least be ready by the end of the month!





No comments:

Post a Comment