Saturday, August 20, 2016

Coraline vs. Pitch Black V1.0

Coraline vs. Pitch Black V1.0: Coraline managed to escape the clutches of the Other Mother and brave her twisted world. But when she stumbles upon the portal to Pitch Black's dark world, how will she fare against the man behind all the nightmares of the world?

Coraline, Pitch Black, Rise of the Guardians, animation, fanart

Inspiration: Coraline is one of my favorite animated heroines of all time. I can't stop thinking about the movie ever since I saw it a couple months back. Whilst daydreaming, I thought, "If Coraline did so well against the Other Mother, how would she do against Pitch Black?" So I drew this little sketch.
It's version 1.0 because I want to do a better drawing of it sometime soon.
(Just realized I forgot to upload the would-be Wildcard Wednesday art with today's post! So I guess there will be a Wildcard Wednesday next week, it just won't be new)

Tools: Pencil (outlining), Prismacolor pens, Tombow grayscale markers, and Faber-Castell markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment