Thursday, June 1, 2017

Patreon Launch Date - Postponed

Hi, ArtzDeeva here! So today was going to be the launch day of my Patreon page. Well...
...not anymore. Launch day's cancelled.
I will still be going on Patreon, don't worry-I've just realized I need more time to really think over the logistics of some of the things I'll be doing and the rewards I'll have. I thought I had it basic and manageable enough, but as practical as I try to be, I still don't always think things through.
And the thing is when I launch my Patreon page, I want to be as ready as possible. I know there are some things you can't prepare for or little problems that arise. But when I launch on Patreon, I want it to be more fun and exciting than crazy and stressful. I want it to be more about creating art and animations and giving all of you wonderful work than me floundering about making mistakes or being behind on things. That's just the way I want it to work, and I'm sure you'd all appreciate that as well.
I don't know when the new launch date will be. I really need to get looking around for a summer job, on top of all this. I'm going to tentatively say I'll start putting out pre-launch things around the end of the month. I'll keep you posted about this as I sort things out over the next couple of weeks.
Sorry for the delay, and thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment