Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Tendinitis Strikes Again

Hi, M³ here! I've got some bad news.
I work in retail for my job, and I go through a lot of repetitive motions using a scanner gun and working the register. I am also very susceptible to tendinitis-I've struggled with it on and off throughout the years. And unfortunately, as you would guess, I'm struggling with a bout of it again.
So there won't be a Wildcard Wednesday today. I'm truly sad about it.
Drawing has become an integral part of my life since I found my dream in animation. Since last summer, I've drawn at least once a day. I draw during my breaks and lunches at work. If I can't draw, I feel terrible. But because drawing is integral to my life, I'm doing all I can to make myself feel better, with stretches, icing, and some ibuprofen. And no matter what, I will get drawings done. I might be able to get some new stuff in time for Saturday. And hopefully, there will for sure be a Wildcard Wednesday next week. But no matter what, art will be made. I can promise you all that.
Thank you for bearing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment