Monday, June 20, 2016

We Happy Few-Break the Tube

We Happy Few-Break the Tube: "Do you think the canister ever wonders what life's like outside the tube? Of course he'd have to break it to find out. I'll break it for everybody."

We Happy Few, Compulsion Games, E3, dystopia

Inspiration: In the new We Happy Few trailer for E3 last week, Arthur wakes up from his Joy-run reality and becomes a Downer. And it is shown in such epic fashion, with all the right doses of emotion, terror, and disgust (I'll never trust pinatas again!). The developers have come a long way since they first started working on this game. It's going to be good, I know it!
And yes, I know I'm late on the fan art bandwagon for the E3 trailer. I can thank tendinitis for that. But you know what they say-better late than ever.

Tools: Pencil (outlining), Prismacolor pens, Faber-Castell markers, and Tombow dual brush grayscale pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment