Thursday, June 29, 2017

(Belated) Wildcard Wednesday #50

This week, we can expect: Cirque du Soleil simplicity and more Chess developments.
(Sorry this came late-I lost track of time and I'm trying to make sure I'm ready for Patreon)

Cirque du Soleil, Kooza, Innocent, fan art, sketches, doodles

Cirque #1: A simplistic doodle I did around the Innocent, a character from Cirque du Soleil's Kooza.

chess, black, white, game, concept art, sketches, doodles

Chess #22: Playing around with my Chess concepts again. This time, I made some ceremonial outfits that resemble the pieces' appearances. The knights are a little wonky, but I'll get them right soon enough.

chess, black, white, game, concept art, storyboard, screenwriting, sketches, doodles

Chess #23: When I said I'm playing around with my Chess concepts, I really mean it, and it's not just because of Patreon. This series is something I want to make big and meaningful to many people. So I'm really going to work on the story to make sure everything is perfect. And a perfect story will provide perfect visuals and artwork.



No comments:

Post a Comment