Saturday, June 10, 2017

Rough Animation #1


Imagined Scenario WIP #1: Because animations can take a long time to make and tweak to perfection, I'll just throw up whatever I have at the moment to compare with finished versions later.
This is the first of such animations. This is just a little vague scene in my head...yes, that's me. And for those even more curious, yes, that's Emcee from Cabaret. It's a long, ridiculous story I'd rather not get into at the moment.
Most of the keys and breakdowns are in for this. Now I've just got to work on the nitty gritty tweening process. For the most part, I'm trying to ween myself off of using the opacity and instead "flip" like a regular animator would do. It'll take time, but after using Actions in Photoshop to create a "flip" mechanism, I feel like I'll be able to eventually get a more organic movement in my animations.

Tools: Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment