Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wildcard Wednesday #48

This week, we can expect: a couple animations!
(Also, quick note - I'm back on for Patreon business! I've set a new launch date, things are getting prepared - and I'll let you all know of the updates and information this Saturday)


Why?: I've just recently joined Instagram (find me as "artzdeeva"), and I realized I hadn't actually posted any pictures of myself yet at the time. So I tried and tried...and I just can't do it. I'm terrible at taking pictures of myself. So I animated my dilemma.



CdS Anim - Niko: I've been getting back into drawing lots and lots of Cirque du Soleil art. It's so much fun with the character designs, colors, and movement. So this week I started animating some of the characters! These ones are from Kurios.


No comments:

Post a Comment