Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Wildcard Wednesday #49

This week, we can expect: new Chess doodles and a bit of Cirque gestures!

chess, black, white, bishop, concept art, sketches

Chess #20: As my Patreon launch gets closer, I'm kicking back into original projects! I'm really excited to be getting back into Chess. I'm actually going to be studying a couple books on the game to bring even more awesomeness to this concept.

chess, black, white, rook, sketches, concept art

Chess #21: I've never really taken the time to explore rooks in my Chess concepts. But after reading about just how powerful and important to capturing the king they can be, I'd say it's definitely time to work on them.

gesture drawing, sketches, Cirque du Soleil, Kurios, fan art

Gesture #1: After having enjoyed it in classes, I'm taking up the practice of doing gesture drawings. They're good for warm ups, cool downs, and practicing action and movement in the human body. It's also a great way to build up reference poses for future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment